UX research, analysis & design
Kia ora, I’m Rebecca Cox, a User Experience Analyst based in Auckland, New Zealand.
I bring a toolset of UX research and usability skills to projects:
- Creating a space for people to articulate their ideas
- Management of stakeholder and technical information
- Tracking, analysing & optimising user experience
- Organising and designing websites to meet the needs of users.
Work with me
I offer services on a freelance or contract basis, and work on projects which are:
- In the pre-project or scoping phase (running workshops and other stakeholder research)
- Development projects – UX work for digital tools and resources
- Review – looking at how an existing resource has been used.
Interested in learning more about UX?
Check out the webinar and full-day workshops UX methods for Technical Writers which I’m running for TechCommNZ in June and July 2017.
Passion & mission
I’ve been in the web & digital industry for over 15 years, and love how it gives me the opportunity to get to know people with all different kinds of experiences & expertise.
I reckon that by getting out there and really listening to each other, we can solve problems and design solutions that help everyone get the most out of life.
Get in touch
I would love to hear from you if you would like to chat about UX, or if you have a project which you’re looking for help with:
+64 21 510 212